Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Here we come breakers


A few days ago on Tuesday some of Pt England primary and intermediate student went to Tamaki college just just to meet the Breakers. It was really fun because people got to play against them,They were so good that they were just landing a lot of tricks and keep tricking us with the ball

As we were playing against the Breakers my favourite player came and sat beside me and his name was Cj Bruton. He looked so tall on TV but when I met him he wasn't that tall I kept on asking Cj a lot of questions like how do you get a lot of 3 pointers. And he told me just focus and as you are going to throw the ball bend your wrist

Later that day the Breakers was signing some papers I had ran to Cj Bruton first because he is a star, And later my Breakers form was all full by there signatures. And after that I wanted to get all there signatures but the whole team wasn't there so then I just went with it.

And at the end of the day I felt very happy because I got to meet the Breakers and got a lot of signatures from the Breakers,Also got to play against even when they won’t my team I still had a great time with them


No comments:

Post a Comment