Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Netbook Reflection

Hi my name Taniela What i like about my netbook is that you can do your reading on your netbook and you can publish your writing and put it on your blog. And you can look on your math group site and write the questions on your math book so our teacher can mark it. And i like doing math whizz

What Frustrates me is tux paint because it is hard to draw with but now I am getting use to drawing with tux paint.

what would make I better is improving the internet.

I love both because before i had a netbook we used a book it was fun trying to improve my writing and it is the same as now.

By taking care of your netbook and by not dropping your netbook.

1 comment:

Semi said...

Hi Taniela.I like your story about your netbook I think I will learn about my netbook to take it at home.From Semi

Post a Comment